Wednesday, July 8, 2009

0

Live Work


There are lots of freelance sites out there that have made a reputation for allowing freelancers to build a portfolio, gain clients, and successfully set up a contractor business from home. Today I learned about a site that's quite interesting and is making a buzz in the freelance world. It's called Live Work and it allows you to earn money from gigs that are posted by individuals that need online tasks done. It's pretty cool cause it stems from a very popular work from home company called LiveOps. This company hires live operators to work for clients in the comfort of their home taking calls.

I've been on boards and seen that people have had success with this site. I do plan on getting a profile and requesting work so when I get projects and get paid, I will post updates. In the mean time, check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment